Thursday, May 23, 2013

No one wants me.


Charlie came to Orangewood Bible Study week after week. Then one Sunday at church he told me that he trusted Christ for the first time that day. We prayed and I gave him a Bible and a small wooden cross. I did not see Charlie again for several weeks, he ran from Orangewood and ended up in Juvenile Hall. I asked him what he was going to do when he was released and he said he would go back to Orangewood because no one wanted him.

I prayed for Charlie, a lot! I could not get him out of my mind.

 Charlie was eventually released back to Orangewood where I met with him again. He told me that he has a new foster home that he will be going to in a few days. This is God's doing!

 I would like you join me in continued prayer for Charlie and the other kids at Orangewood, in foster care and the ones still out on the streets. Thanks.

Zoe Perissos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home